The new RBI guidelines have mandated all prepaid wallets to get Know Your Customer (KYC) details for all their customers.
We welcome this mandate as a step towards safer financial systems and request you to upgrade your wallet by completing your KYC.
How to complete KYC?
1. Download the KYC form using this link: TMW KYC FORM
2. Courier self-attested hard copies of the documents ( Details given below), along with the duly filled and signed APPLICATION FORM,with recent cross-signed photograph affixed on the application form to our office to following address.
tmw, Operations Department, Level 3, Tower 3, Equinox Business Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070.
3. On receipt of the documents, a company personnel will get in touch with you to complete KYC formalities.
The documents required for KYC are as follows:
1. Recent Photograph
2. ID Proof (any one)
· PAN Card
· Driving License
· Voter’s ID Card
· Aadhar Card
· Photo ID issued by Central/ State Government
3. Address Proof (any one)
· Valid Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / Aadhaar Card
· Utility Bill not more than 2 months old with name and address (Landline Telephone Bill, Postpaid Mobile Bill, Electricity Bill, Piped Gas Bill , Water Bill)
· Property or Municipal Tax receipt
· Bank account /Post office savings account statement
Please Note: You can give a single document like a Passport, Aadhaar Card, Voters ID or Driving License for proof of both ID & address, if the address on the document matches with the address for your tmw account.
Benefits of KYC
Increased Transaction Limit: Higher wallet balance limit of ₹1,00,000 and monthly spending upto ₹10,00,000. A Non-KYC customer will have a lower wallet limit of ₹10,000 and monthly spending of ₹10,000
Send & Receive Money: Seamless money transfer between wallets. A Non-KYC customer will not be able to transfer money to other wallets, hence their peers.
Bank Transfer: Ability to transfer wallet balance to your bank. A Non-KYC customer will not be able to transfer money to any bank.
ATM Withdrawal: KYC customers can use their tmw card and avail ATM withdrawal facility. A Non-KYC customer will not be permitted to use the same.
Curated Offers: KYC customers will be eligible to redeem exclusive offers & deals.
So what are you waiting for? Complete your KYC now!!